Thursday, April 7, 2011

To Look Within.



So I realized today that guard is actually over...usually on Thursday I'm super excited because I'm thinking about packing for my competition and getting away from Longwood.  Well this weekend is Spring Weekend and don't get me wrong I'm excited...I just know I'd be more excited about this weekend if I were going home and seeing my friends.  Guard is my escape...its my chance to be someone that I don't get to be in real life.  That's why I have a passion for performing.  Performing, dancing, and spinning my way around a floor with some sort of equipment in my hands always seems to calm me...as this semester is coming to an end, when its get the most crucial it'll be, I don't have the escape that I'm used to having.  The only alternative I have from escaping this stressful and overwhelming life is to write how I feel down here. Often times, I take a look at the name of my blog "ChosenHappiness" and I often wonder where is my happiness?  Happiness comes from WITHIN.  This is a lesson that I need to learn all over again...I've lost my happiness I mean don't get me wrong certain aspects in my life make me happy but a majority of things are bringing me down.  I have to learn how to be happy within myself.  This is a lesson I will spend my whole life trying to figure out but I'm okay with that because I'll be spending my life with the person that makes me the happiest I've ever been.....at least that's a start, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment