Sunday, April 24, 2011

365 Days of Love.


To even try to put the amazingness of this past weekend into words is almost impossible.  I just about spent my entire weekend with him, day and night. It was absolutely everything that I imagined it would be.  I've been anticipating this weekend ever since April 1st.  I thought wow....one whole year. I've never been able to say that.  I've never had anything this real, this blessed, this special. For our anniversary I got Khris a collage of pictures made into a puzzle.  He loves puzzles.  We completed the puzzle saturday night after we got back from dinner at Red Lobster and as I was sitting there watching the pieces connect perfectly and seeing the pictures become clearer and clearer I was amazed at all the things that Khris and I have experienced together over the past year.  From the very first picture we took on my church playground to pictures at the beach and at shortpump...it almost seems unreal that we've spent 365 days together in each others lives. I've grown to love Khris more and more each and every day that he's been in my life. I couldn't imagine my life without him...my life without him seems like the absolute worst torture I could ever go through.  As we were getting ready for bed Saturday night, I looked up in his eyes and told him that he had changed my life.  That's so true...I don't even know the girl that I was before I met him.  I made stupid decisions and made childish mistakes. I'm so thankful that I made the decision to go to that party on April 3, 2010...if I had not gone, I would not have Khris...I would not have this love...I would not have this happiness...I would not have this awesome second family that I've been welcome into with open arms.  I've taken over 500 pictures of us over this past year...and if ONE picture speaks a thousand words, I wonder what 500+ would say? I would like to think they simply say, "I love you." But even that simple phrase doesn't seem to express the amount of love that I have for him.  The love I have for him is truly overwhelming. If I can experience this much love in one year...I can only imagine what our future years will hold? <3

No comments:

Post a Comment