Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Pour Your Heart Out.


I don't know how I can express my words with such passion.  I didn't used to be able to spill out my feelings like this before.  Before I would look up quotes from other people that explained how I was feeling but I soon realized that they never really got to the bottom of how I was really feeling.  I never knew what true feelings were before I met him.  Before him I put on a smile...now my smile comes naturally.  Before him I didn't really know what I felt...I was almost a numb feeling but I now I know how I feel and I know I'm in love with him.  I can sit here for hours and go on and on about this love that we have but not even a million words could express it.  All I know is that this love is one of a kind and that I'm never letting go. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment