Wednesday, April 20, 2011

He's The Only One.


Wednesdays are tough and Wednesdays are long. But Wednesdays are the days that I really realize how much I need him in my life.  He works from 11-3 and then 4-11...I get an hour to talk to him.  That hour is so precious to us but of course it seems like 1 minute and not 1 hour.  Some days I wake up and wonder why I am where I am and others I wake up and get ready for whatever the day decides to bring. No matter the day though, he's on my mind 24/7.  I wonder if he's laughing, smiling, thinking of me, or if he's having a horrible day. He has taken over my mind and honestly, I love it.  He has my heart, my mind, my soul...everything.  I want to share everything I have with him...and I know he feels the same way back.  It's such a blessing to never have to worry.  I need him in my life, I can't picture my life without him.  I've known him for a year and he's been a part of my everyday since then and I couldn't imagine it any other way.  I know what we have is special and that it'll last...to be able to say "I love you" and mean it with everything that I am makes me ecstatic, happy, and blessed all at the same time.  He's the only one that make my heart beat 90 beats a second but still bring peace into my life. He's the only one that leaves me breathless yet the only one that keeps me breathing.  He's the only one that makes me vulnerable yet so safe at the same time.  He's got me, all of me...forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment