Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Random Bits of Life.


So today I dropped my phone in the toilet.  It was extremely bad luck that this happened.  I had to pee so freaking bad after class today that I just couldn't hold it for when I got back to my dorm room so I stopped by the bathroom in the dining hall.  Well its always been my biggest fear to drop my phone in the toilet and so far I've had pretty good luck at avoiding it....until today. I went to set it on top of the toilet paper dispenser and it ricocheted off the wall and right into the toilet.  I reacted as fast as I could but it was unstoppable...my phone was ruined. I freaked out I thought "my life is on this phone"...I use it for music, calendar reminders, an alarm clock, and as my main source of communication (duh).  My first thoughts were 'I have to get in touch with Khris!" so I got online and went to my gmail account and sent him a txt through my email.  I started to get depressed because I usually talk to him before he goes to work tuesday nights and I usually send him cute little pics of me telling him how much I love him because he hates his job so much.  When I realized that I wouldn't be able to do that I got really sad. I thought great...my main form of communication is ruined...what the heck am I going to do??? I blow dried my phone for 15 mins or so and then let it sit upside down to air out...about 3 hours later I tried to turn it back on and it miraculously worked! Somehow in all of the panic and sadness I saw a little glimpse of light that said...its gonna be okay.  Its weird how things work out like that.  I know that this blog is really random and kinda pointless but I thought it would be fun to share! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment