Thursday, April 14, 2011

live YOUR life.


Its not about name brands. Its not about good looks.  Its not about money.  Its not about having everything at your finger tips.  Its about shopping clearance.  Its about being natural.  Its about living paycheck to paycheck.  Its about working hard for something.  I'm not materialistic. I'm not high maintenance.  I'm not a barbie. I don't live my life to suit others; I do what's best for me.  I've to say what's on my mind and I've learned to be straight up.  You can't live life trying to make everyone happy just because you are afraid of what they'll think of you.  There will be people in this life who hate you just because of the clothes you wear, the makeup you wear, or the place you work.  Am I jealous of people who have everything given to them on a silver platter? Hell no.  I'm glad I was raised to work hard for what I want and to cherish it.  I was never given money monthly to do as I pleased.  I've never not had a job past the age of 15.  Life is tough and I'm proud to say that I'm tough too.  I've grown a thick skin and I've learned to not let the little things in life get to me. I'm proud of who I have become...and I'll never let anyone change that.

No comments:

Post a Comment