Sunday, April 17, 2011

Down to the Wire.


I am numb to this feeling. I can't say I'm okay with it and I can't say that I hate it. Actually...I do hate it.  I have 3 weeks left and I hate it because its so close to being over yet its so far away. This weekend I had an awesome time with my family...it was totally different than what I was expecting and it makes me want summer even more.  The drive back to Longwood is the most miserable hour for me.  So miserable that it makes me think why do I put myself through it? and then I see his face in the parking lot every friday and it not until I see his face that I come to realization that he is the reason why I come home every weekend.  Next weekend is our 1 year anniversary and I'm so excited that we've hit that special time in our relationship but I hate that its on a Sunday because that means at the end of the day, I have to let my fingers  slip away from his for 4 days again...I'm so thankful that we only have 3 weeks left but I just wish they would move along a whole lot faster...but at least I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

No comments:

Post a Comment