Friday, April 29, 2011

Mentally & Emotionally....but not Physically.


Here we are...its the end of the semester and I have one week left. Looking back, time flew, but as I sit here on a Friday night at Longwood, when I usually go home, my reason for always going home on the weekend is reinforced.  I'm not doing anything right now.  I went to a dinner for this leadership thing (which was pointless) and now I'm back in my room...without him.  Yeah I have my best friends here with me and I love hanging out with them, but no one else can give me that comforting feeling like he can.  I'm so over having to tell myself 4 more days, 4 more days....4 more days.  I'm tired of that phrase and I never want to say it again. ever. After I leave Longwood, I'll never have to say it again.  I can't express how upset I am at myself for even coming here...I should've have realized before that this was not the school for me.  I guess coming here, led me to Lisa, and taught me to be independent, but another thing that I've come to realize is that I'm never supposed to be away from Khris.  We are in a relationship because we want to be together. I know that we'll always be together mentally and emotionally but the most important one to me, is physically.  I'm not physically with him, and I always feel like a part of me is missing when I'm here at Longwood.  These next seven days better fly by because there's only 4 things that I want right now... 1. Everyday with Khris 2. Summer 3. The River and 4. My Best Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment