Thursday, June 2, 2011

A Day Full of Friends.

Okay so Blogger is not letting me upload pics with my posts now so idk what's going on with that... :/ but anyway that's not gonna keep me from blogging :) haha

Today is my only day off from work this week so I took FULL advantage of it :) I went to the river with my besties Heather, Amy, Chelsea and Holden and Jared! We had dinner at Galaxy diner and then went back to Heather and Amy's to watch Big Bang Theory.  I know that that is only 3 things on my lists of things that I did today but my day was amazing. I hadn't seen Amy or Chelsea in a few weeks so spending some time with them was pretty awesome :) the only downfall to today is that I didn't get to see Khris much :/ I haven't really seen him much in the past 2 days and I won't get to see him tomorrow either :( between work and summer classes we're both SO busy...I hope we get a break soon to spend some quality time together :)

I get paid tomorrow so I'm looking forward to opening that check! CHA CHINGGGG :D haha

Life is pretty amazing right now...less stress, more love, more summer....this is how it should always be! <3

1 comment: