Saturday, June 4, 2011

Ten Minutes.


Its days like these that are the hardest to get through. I almost want to close my eyes all the time that way its not just him that I won't see all day.  I know he's tired, I know he's frustrated...I wish I could give him a hug or just hear his voice.  Today is the first day of the summer that I haven't seen him in person, it sucks.  I stayed busy today but throughout my whole day I was always thinking "I wonder how he's doing?" "I wonder if he's having a good day?" so inevitably I begin to think about him and think about him and think about him and that makes me miss him a lot...I haven't really seen much of Khris this week so going a whole day without seeing him, makes seeing him for 10 mins on the other days feel like a blessing.  I would've gave anything for 10 minutes today. I'm not even sure I'll see him tomorrow because I'll be busy then too with church and my sister's baby shower...all I know is that I'll never take 10 minutes for granted anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment