Sunday, June 12, 2011

OUCH.


Never, in all my years of colorguard, have I been THIS sore. its ridiculous. I can't walk normal...I can't stand up without supporting myself on something...and I can't get out of the bed without someone helping me (my mom literally had to pull me out of bed this morning).  I've stretched, taken a hot bath, taken extra tylenol and I STILL hurt.  Oh, and the fact that I have to open at work tomorrow and every other day this week is gonna suck.  It'll probably help with working out the pain but I can't sit, bend over, or lift anything extremely heavy and my job description involves all of that so this should be a very interesting week of recovery for me. :/ I just wish I could take a hot bubble bath for a few days so I can get over this pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment