Thursday, June 23, 2011

Promotion.


For the past few weeks I've been training for a new Team Leader position at my work Chick-fil-a.  I learned a few things here and a few things there, but it wasn't until tonight that I really learned something.  I  learned how to basically close up the restaurant, which is what I'll be doing for the most part.  My manager Glenn, made me a manager card, a register key, and a restaurant key making my position as a team leader an official one :) This promotion brings on bigger responsibilities and dedicating more hours but I think overall this opportunity will be an amazing one for me! Tomorrow is the first day that I'll be wearing a black shirt, which is what the managers wear, so I'm super excited :) I still have a lot to learn but I'm so ready and open to learn new things and making this job an exciting one...yeah working in fast food isn't the best industry but right now its the best for me and they are willing to work with my school schedule and I really need that too!

Everything seems to be falling into place for me and I feel so blessed.  I have found an apartment, I have a new job, and I'm going for VCU orientation on Friday which will finalize my classes for the fall. I have a week off of working coming up in July and an adorable niece that's supposed to be entering this world very soon! I'm so excited for the next few upcoming months of my life and I can't wait for them to get here! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment