Saturday, June 18, 2011

Two Small Town Girls....Living In A Crazy World.


So yesterday my roommate Lisa and I went searching for an apartment done in the VCU area.  We had appointments to see two different apartments but ended up seeing around five...well they all were sketch and Lisa even got bitten up by fleas in one...yeah...so not so good luck within the first couple of hours.  We were getting our hopes down when we saw a sign that said "2 bedroom apartments only $574 a month/per person" and we got really excited! So we stopped in and got to see a tour of three different apartments they had to offer and we finally settled with a 2 bedroom apartment at the Coliseum Lofts on West Broad Street.  We were ecstatic and we couldn't wait to finalize everything! All we have to do is get the application and our co-signer's application in my next friday and we're in oh plus we get a free 32" tv in our living room!!! Yes, that's right...a FREE 32" tv! :) Move in is August 8th and I'm so excited!

I knew that right when we walked into the viewing apartment that it would be the one.  I don't know how I knew but something just clicked with me, and luckily Lisa felt the same click! I'm gonna post more pics below this post for yall to check out as well so make sure yall see those :)

Things are falling into place just like I prayed for and I couldn't be happier that we found this place! I feel so blessed.  Finding this apartment has lifted a huge weight off my back and I can't wait to start my life at a VCU Ram. <3

This is the kitchen area which includes the fridge, stove, and dishwasher
This is the living room area which is right across from the kitchen! 
This is bedroom #1 with a huge closet :D hehe 
This is the bathroom...each room has their own bathroom, super excited about that! :)


Of course there is another bedroom and bath but they look exactly the same haha as you can tell is super cute and just the right size and I'm gonna have so much fun decorating!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment