Wednesday, March 23, 2011

To Need an Escape.


Wednesdays suck. Khris usually works all day wednesdays and I hardly get to talk to him.  I'm not complaining or getting mad, I just get so frustrated when I tell him he can call and I'm accidentally away from my phone...that happened today.  I got so upset because I knew I passed up a moment to hear his voice.  I know its minute and not that big of a deal, but it is to me.  I guess I just got too used to spring break where I could txt or call or see him whenever I wanted too. When I'm at school, things change, and that's why I can't wait to get out of here.  I can't wait to get away from seeing couples walk around campus and I'm by myself.  I can't wait to get away from seeing couples holding hands and hugging when my arms are empy. I feel like screaming at them and saying, "You don't know what you have, so appreciate it!"  I'm not myself at Longwood. I go through the motions of going to class and doing assignments...but I'm simply just getting an education.  I need an escape from all of this...and I need it fast.  These 7 weeks couldn't pass by any slower than they are now...

1 comment: