Friday, March 18, 2011

Everything I Could Have Wished For.


This past week has been a fairytale.  I've spent more time with Khris and my friends than I have in a long time.  Movies, Dinner, River, Pictures, Girls Night, Shopping, and more.  I can not begin to explain how badly I want summer because I will have the above ALL THE TIME.  I loved that the weather was so beautiful...it just made this week that much better.  Visiting VCU and hanging out with my besties was an exciting part because I got to see what my future will be like next semester. No more missing Khris and no more of not seeing my friends...

Today was probably the best day I've had all week. I went to Khris' this morning, cooked us breakfast, and we watched a movie on the couch together.  Then we went to Shortpump walked around, did some shopping.  We went to Build-a-Bear and built a bear together with 2 hearts on the inside (his name is Clover) and then had a bite to eat at Panda Express.  After that we went to Watkins Landing on the James to hang out with some of Khris' friends, we ordered a pizza for dinner with my dad and finished the night off with another movie. What can I say? Today was a fairytale...riding around with the windows down, the perfect amount of sun, wearing shorts and a tank and spending the day with the love of my life.  Simply Amazing.

Sadly though, my Spring Break is coming to end and I'm absolutely dreading going back to Longwood for more reasons than one.  All I have to do is get through the next couple of weeks and then I'm free.  These next few weeks are going to be the toughest of them all but with love and support from my friends and Khris I know I can do this.  I have to.  I just have to keep telling myself that when its all said and done...I finally will be where I want to be.

2 comments:

  1. I knew you were gonna like the pic!! hahaha i thought of you when I posted it :D <3

    ReplyDelete