Sunday, March 27, 2011

Life Lesson.


Life is all about finding out who you are as an individual. What are your likes? Your dislikes? What are your beliefs? What are your morals? What's most important to you? Where do your priorities lie? What do you want to do with your life? What are your goals? You have to know these things.  You can't just go about life hoping things will fall into place. You have to work hard at making your life what you want it to be.  You can't rely on the help of others to get you there.  This is an inward drive that can only come from you.  Everyone says take one day at a time...and that works for some cases, but when it comes to figuring out life, you can't live day by day. You have to plan, you have to work, you have to dedicate, you have to trust. Without these things...what is life? I slow moving, never-ending guessing game? That does not sound like life to me.  The most amazing part about finding yourself is finding someone to go perfectly along with  who you are.  Your soulmate, your better half, your best friend. This person is there to raise you up and to bring out the side of you that you never knew you had until that moment.  You give 100% to this person just like you have to yourself all your life.  I like to quote this infamous saying, "You can't love others, until you love yourself." That quote is so true.  How do you expect to love others when you don't know who you are or what your heart desires? This quote came true for me a long time ago and I love it.  Personally, I can't explain how blessed I am in my life right now and I can't help but to take it all the way back to my parents, especially my mom, for teaching me the right things and raising me the she did.  I can't help but to mention my friends who have been there to smack me across when I'm going crazy, and last but certainly not least I can't help but to mention the wonderful man that God has brought into my life.  He has opened my eyes to a whole new life that I never saw coming.  He has brought such joy and happiness into my life. 

Live your life the way you want to live it, don't let anybody tell you differently. Ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment