Thursday, March 24, 2011

Indescribable.


Today marks 11 months together with Khris.  Its almost hard to believe that it's been this long because I feel like I've known him forever.  Never in a million years would I have thought that I'd meet someone so fantastic, so romantic, and so perfect.  Its indescribable.  The feelings I have when I am around him are more than I ever though I could feel.  He's my best friend, I can tell him anything openly knowing that he's always going to have an open ear and a shoulder to lean on if I need it.  Even though our separation with college is tough, I can proudly say that I can handle it.  This experience has taught me so much about myself and my will power to overcome anything.  I'm so blessed to have met Khris and it truly is a fairytale meeting for us.  Two people, who met unexpectedly, and have the same heartbeat.  I could sit here for hours talking about our love for each other and the things we do...but this blog would be entirely way too long for one sitting.  Even within 11 months we have so many memories together...I can only imagine what the rest of our lives will hold.  

No comments:

Post a Comment