Sunday, February 27, 2011

Empty Feeling.


I don't know how to describe it.  All I know is that when you aren't around it happens.  I'm not who I want to be.  You bring out the best in me and without you, the best of me never comes out.  By now, I thought that I'd be used to this system that we live our lives by but no matter how many times we separate from each other, it never gets any easier.  Love isn't meant to be separated. Ever.  Why are we the ones that have to go through it?  I guess its what you call a 'learning experience' but I sure as hell am not learning anything other than the fact that we should never be apart.  The part that hurts the most is knowing that for the next 8 weeks I can't change any of this.  In 2 weeks, I'll have Spring Break and it'll be awesome but I'll get used to  seeing him everyday and I won't want to come back...I'll want summer but I won't have for 8 more weeks after that.  But for now I just have to suck it up and deal with it.  I get to see him every weekend so I don't even know why I'm complaining.  I'm just so ready to be where I want to be, being who I want to be.  That's all I really want.  

No comments:

Post a Comment