Wednesday, February 23, 2011

To Get Away From It All.


Have you ever had a day where you're in a bad mood and you don't know why? There's nothing really specific you place your finger on when people ask, "What's wrong?" Well that's me today.  Its not really one particular thing...I think its a combination of things. Stress, distance, personal issues, and just STUFF. I need a break from it ALL. I am usually good about dealing with things and not letting it get to me but for some reason this week has just hit a soft spot that has be down.  I oddly miss home. I miss my friends. I miss summer time at the river. I miss random shopping trips with the girls. I miss never-ending summer nights looking up at the stars with Khris. I miss working at Chick-fil-a. I miss having my car. I miss everything.  There's no end in sight except for a 2 week wait until Spring Break and an 6 week wait after that for Summer.  I know that isn't far off, just getting there is the problem.  I think if I was around the people I wanted to be around that getting through it all would make life a whole lot easier. I know there is a reason for all this, I just don't see it now... :/ hopefully somewhere in the stress of this thing called life I'll get a lightbulb moment and I finally begin to believe that everything will be just fine.  Until then, I live on a 4 day/3 days system where the latter amount of days are the ones I want to have more of and the former amount, well those are all just a haze to me.

2 comments:

  1. You'll get through it girl. You'll look back on this time in your life and realize that it has made you that much more thankful for what you have. It won't be long, and the weeks will fly by. Trust me, I'm counting them down with you haha. Love you girl and if you ever need anything, I'm here... duh. :)

    ReplyDelete