Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Happy Music.


Music has always been my escape. I dance to music to feel. I sing to music to express. I listen to music to relate. Music is the one thing that can aid to any emotion whether sad, happy, angry, or excited.  Music is the one thing that can make me move like nothing else can; with each beat I hear my body interprets in a different way. With each note, melody, harmony my mind goes off into this land where problems don't exist, stress is gone and sorrows are uplifted.  With each word, phrase, and lyric my heart relates and applies it to my own personal life.  Every song I have on my Ipod, has a meaning to me specifically whether its emotionally, mentally, or physically.

Before I met Khris I always listened to music that was depressing and sad.  That was my life before I met him.  I was so lost in the dark that I couldn't find my way out. I didn't know which way was up until that one spring night on April 3rd when I laid eyes on you.  From that day forward my days were turned upside down. I felt like I had a meaning. I started smiling again. The one thing that I notice a change in the most was the type of music I listened to.  I stopped listening to the depressing songs and bought a new Itunes card to buy happy music. Music that was uplifting and happy.  Music that made me smile.  I soon realized that the type of music that I listen to portrayed the personalities of the people in my life. And I soon realized that I wanted to listen to happy music for the rest of my life...and that's exactly what I'm going to do. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment