Saturday, February 26, 2011

A Team is Only as Strong as Its Weakest Links.


I want people to try.  My biggest pet peeve is giving up.  I'm so tired of trying so hard at something to get the end result I want, to only have the person next to me put less than half of what I'm giving.  When you mess up, do it again. Don't say "I can't do it" and give lip about it. Just shut up and keeping trying. Yes of course, you may not get things the first time and that's fine...but when it's like the 50th time you've tried and you're still not getting it and LAUGHING about it, that's when I lose it.  I'm so done with being on a mediocre team and not getting what I know I deserve.  Its another thing when I've spent my hard earned money to be part of a group that's supposed to be above a high school level...I was doing more complex things in high school...give me a break.  Today was a fun day but nevertheless a let down...I'm just so tired of disappointment.

2 comments: