Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A True Blessing.


Today was my 19th birthday. My day was filled with LOTS of facebook posts, streamers, decorations, flowers, dinner, and love.  In years past, I never really had a "Valentine"...I was always so happy to have a birthday on the one holiday that made me the saddest because I didn't have a Valentine. This year, not only did I have one amazing birthday but I also had one amazing Valentine.  He got me flowers, a card, goldfish, a teddy bear, and a love letter. He was so afraid that I wasn't going to like his gifts...but I LOVED them.  Its everything I could've ever wanted.

We have these little things between us where he will give me a challenge that I have to complete in order to get to one of my presents...this time it was a note stuff inside a teddy bear. I had to find the seam that he had torn and pull it apart to find the love letter.  I successfully completed the challenge and was able to read the sweetest letter I've ever read.  Word can't even begin to explain how happy the letter made me...so happy that I shed a few tears in the process of reading it.

This day was everything I could've wished for and more. Thanks to all my friends and family who helped me become the person I am today...you all are my rock and without yall I wouldn't be here.  Most importantly I want to thank God for bringing Khris into my life as well as all my other friends and family...yall all are a true blessing. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment