Saturday, July 11, 2009

Vacation!


Well I just got back from vacation at Emerald Isle Beach in NC and Bugs Island for a week and it was awesome! My grandpa lives at EI so my family was able to stay with him :) and my Great Aunt and Uncle live at Bugs Island so my family was able to stay with them there haha the beach was so much fun...my sister brought along her bf Ryne so he was with us and we got him into boogie boarding and such...it was quite fun! We went out to eat at a seafood place on wednesday night and I ate some goooood shrimp and scallops...yum. Thursday we left for the lake...we got there at about 4 or 5ish. We waited until the next day to go out on my uncle Steve's boat bc they got there late last night. Tubing was sooo much fun...i got beat up pretty good though haha and skiing was a bunch of fun as well. I haven't skiied in about 5 years but I was able to get up on the first try which was a surprise! We came back from absolute paradise today haha we got back around 6ish and the first thing I did was hop on facebook :) I hadn't updated in a week and I had about 90 notifications...gah. but anyway i have successfully uploaded pics from last week when the my girls Chelsea, Amy, and Becca came over for the night, my adventure with Amy to Busch Gardens, and 4th of July, and the beach from this past week. All I have left is the lake pics and vids :)


Well its officially late and i'm so sore from tubing its not even funny...I guess that stuff doesn't hit you when you were 10 yrs old but now that i've gotten older you get sore more quickly haha :/ I'm looking forward to church in the morning and singing in the choir :) we're getting a new music director soon his name is Kyle and he is really sweet! I'm lookin forward to him being a part of our church :) Not so much lookin forward to work this week...but since I took a week off i guess I do need to work a lil to get at least some sort of paycheck haha....such is life.


Good night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment