Monday, July 27, 2009

The Past Few Days....

Well for starters, me and my dad are okay now. We talked about what was going on and we, surprisingly, came to an agreement on things. So we're getting along now. :)


Things with Ben didn't quite work out so well :/ we talked about starting a relationship together but when I realized that he was gonna be 10+ hours away from me...my stomach dropped and realized it wouldn't be fair for the both of us. In my eyes a relationship isn't a phone call and txts throughout the day...a relationship to me is someone who is relatively close to you (within 30 mins), who can take you out every now and then, who you can chill with at their house and just lay together watching movies or something :) that physical connection is what i'm talking about... and i realized I won't have that with him so I had to turn away and move on...


..and honestly i think i'll be happier that way. and if u think about it...Band camp starts up in a few weeks, which is 9am-6pm for 2 weeks plus 2 other weeks with practice 3 days a week....and i'm working as much as possible until then...then school starts. Once school starts I'll be in all honors and an AP class...working mondays and wednesdays, practice tuesdays, thursdays, fridays, and saturdays r either work or competitions...and somewhere in there i have to find time to volunteer and get service hours for the NHS....gah. So no time for boys.

:( unfortunately


...but they always say, if you want something bad enough, you'll make time for it, and you'll fight for it :) and if God brings a guy my way then so be it...God will make a way for us to have a great relationship! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment