Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A little bit of a shock.

So a few days ago I went to get my physical done for colorguard this fall and my doctor was just going about the same routine of questions when she mentioned something about my weight. Now I've never been really concerned with my weight. I usually just eat whatever and not really gain that much. Well apparently in the past 6 months i've gained 10 pounds and in the past year i've gained 18 pounds. This is not good. I thought guard was keeping me in shape...but i guess not. So now my doctor recommends that I eat more fruits and vegetables (which I don't really like much of) and that i drink 8 glasses of water a day and a nutrious breakfast lunch and dinner. I'm hoping that when i get back involved with guard in the next few weeks that i'll be able to drop the weight...but something is telling me that its gonna be hard.

I really need to focus on eating smaller portions and actually looking at the nutrition labels on the back of stuff. Its so frustrating bc I didn't think I had gained that much...and I didn't really see a change in my body... oh well all I have to worry about now is either maintaining or losing weight...and not gaining it.

*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment