Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Best Friends, Gossip and Junk Food!

So yesterday Becca stopped by to drop off some of my movies that she had collected from my past visits and she said that her little sister Sarabeth was having a bunch of her friends over and having a bonfire...so i kinda invited myself over bc i needed something to do haha I ended up going over there and ended up staying the night....we tried to get Heather to join after work but she had to work this morning at 10 so it ended up being just the 2 of us :)
We stayed up watching vids of sytycd and absolutely fell in love with some of the routines haha then we went up to her room and talked for hours about stuff about the past...the future..and the present :) it was nice to talk to someone about it haha



Then we attempted to watch Mr. and Mrs. Smith and we ended up dozing off..or i did rather haha so we finished it the next morning haha it stormed like crazy and we had hopes of going outside and dancing in the rain but it was a really heavy rain so by the time we got ready it had stopped :( so we just stayed inside on the computer haha


I left around 3 and then came home, took a shower, ate KFC for dinner yum! and then went to church at 630. Tonight we played this game where you were blindfolded and turned around like 15 times and there were swimming noodles on the ground that u had to find and then find your opponent and whoever was the first to hit the other person won. haha! I went against my brother and we whacked me pretty hard in my boob :/ but i'm ok now :) haha

Right now in my life things are good. I have great friends, a great church, my parent's are getting along, and having lots of funn this summer :) i'm so grateful! But then again I'm so ready to be senior! I have a feeling this year is gonna be awesome :D

1 comment:

  1. i love that game with the noodles!! we played it in guard lol
    -Kyle

    ReplyDelete