Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Kings Dominion!!

Today my youth group (The Impact) took a trip to Kings Dominion! It was a lot of fun...i hadn't been in a few years so there were a few new roller coasters for me to try out :) I was the only girl in the group to go so I spent today with 6 crazyyyyyyyy guys. But they made it fun! Me and Ryne (our youth pastor and also my sis's bf) forgot to wear our bathing suits under our clothes so going to the water park was quite difficult haha but we managed to find a vender who sold swim shorts and tank tops and stuff so we got in luck! So after being soaked beyond belief, we changed and headed over to the dominator! Awesome ride. its kinda a mix between the volcano and the anaconda haha very sweet! I also rode the White Water Canyon, the Grizzly, Log Ride, THE DROP ZONE :D, Italian Job, and the Avalanche :) I had a great time!

I was going to head over Heathers afterward but my Dad said I had to come home...what else is new?? oh well hopefully i'll be able to see them on Thursday at Becca's house swimming :)

I don't really have any plans for tomorrow...prob just sleeping in and relaxing all day haha haven't had a day like that in a while so it should be nice!

Calling it an early night tonight...super beat from all the rides today haha

night <3

No comments:

Post a Comment