Sunday, July 12, 2009

Church!

So today was church and the Pastor preached a good sermon on striving for the prize while waiting on the Lord :) then after church we went home and at some lunch! My dad came home from NC today he was down there visiting my grandpa, his dad, while the rest of us were at the lake. Then my mom and i went back to church for choir practice and the evening service. Bro. Adam, my youth pastor, preached tonight :) and Josh surprised me and showed up in the service...which was nice :) my mom had to cook the dinner after the service tonight so josh and i stayed after and ate some hotdogs, mac and cheese, green beans and chocolate pudding for dinner :) good times. lots of laughs! which is the norm when we hang out hehe

I'm back to work tomorrow from 3-9:30...ugh got make up for the whole week of hours i missed :/ but that's what u get when u wanna go on vacation haha

off to dream dreams...good night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment