Sunday, July 31, 2011

This Gives Pain a Whole New Meaning.


I wasn't looking forward to getting my wisdom teeth all week because I knew that I was gonna be in some extreme pain. And what do you know? Here I am in extreme pain two days after my surgery and I still feel like crap.  I kinda chose a bad time to get all of this done but when I look back on it, I probably did it in the best time.  I was supposed to sing in church today, but I didn't so that sucks.  This coming Sunday is our Annual Missions Conference and I have to sing in that service so I have to get better by then.  I only gave myself 3 days off from work which I could probably use a whole lot more than that but I can't afford to take it.  I also move into my new apartment on Monday.  So everything is kinda right around the corner for me so I'm hoping this pain goes away.  All I do is sit around and watch tv or sleep, granted it's a nice break from my recent busy as hell schedule but all I want to do is get back up and get going again.  I took a shower today for the first time since Friday (I know that's gross but I really didn't care what I looked like haha) and it felt amazing but still didn't really make me feel that much better. :/ Khris wants to take me to the river tomorrow so I'm hoping that getting out of the house and into some sun will get my blood flowing again and I'll regain some energy.  But until then, I'm living off my painkillers, taking it easy in my recliner while surviving off of mashed potatoes, yogurt, and ice cream. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment