Monday, July 11, 2011

So Perfect.


Today Khris and I finally made it to the beach :) we got there around noon and stayed until about 8pm. It was a perfect day, full of sun, with the perfect amount of breeze.  I read my book while he laid out in the sun then we both went for a splash in the surprisingly freezing water, we then had lunch on the beach from food that we had packed and soaked up a little bit more sun together.  Around 5ish we decided to pack up and go change our clothes and find a nice seafood place to eat.  We called around to a few places and finally decided on Bone Fish Grill.  Khris was so excited because it was a buffet that included crab legs haha we had a feast. After dinner, we decided to go back out on the beach and watch the sunset together while we were embraced in each others arms.  Khris asked me, "What do you think people see when they see us together like this?" I said, "I hope that they can see and feel the amount of love that I can see and feel in this very moment."  It was just perfect.  Our summers have both been so extremely hectic with class schedules and work schedules that we really haven't had time to relax just us.  Spending the day on the beach was something I needed so badly and I just felt overwhelming safe and comfortable wrapped up in his arms. Who knows if we'll get another day like today but even if we don't, today was enough to make my entire summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment