Monday, July 18, 2011

Patiently Waiting...


Well this post is coming from the inside of a hospital waiting room...my niece Charlotte is almost here!! :)  It's been quite a day with false contractions and early and late hours.  I've been able to go back and see my sister (Jamie) a few times and its such a surreal experience for me because I honestly don't think its hit me yet.  When I hold her in my arms it'll definitely hit me for sure haha.  Our family has made bets on the time when Charlotte will be born and so far my guess of 3:29am is still possible!! We experienced an interesting breakfast this morning in the cafeteria in the hospital...powdered eggs = gross.  We've seen baby after baby come into the nursery but we're just waiting on one little precious soul.  I have to be at work at 11:30am so I'm hoping she comes before then (which I'm 90% positive will happen lol) but in the meantime I'm listening to Adele Pandora radio and trying to stay awake....I'll post more when little baby Charlotte has entered the world!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment