Saturday, July 9, 2011

Just What I Needed.


Khris and I had plans to go to the beach today for weeks in advance and I never thought once to look at the weather for some strange reason...until this morning when the forecast for VA Beach was severe thunderstorms all day. I thought great, the one day that I'm off and that's supposed to be the best day of my summer so far has just been ruined. But to my dismay, even though we didn't go to the beach today I still had an awesome day with Khris.  A whole day with Khris, I haven't had that all summer.  We decided to go to Chick-fil-a for breakfast, then we saw the new Transformers 3 movie which was AWESOME :) then we came back to my house, worked on a puzzle we bought a few days ago, then got super tired and ending up napping on my couch.  Then we went to dinner at Red Robin, where my mom tagged along with us and then we went back to his place and played the new Donkey Kong Country Returns game on the Wii (brought back A LOT of memories from my childhood playing it on the Original Nintendo!!) I know our day seems like any other day to someone else, but today was super special to us.  We spent some true quality time together and really just enjoyed being in each other's company and soaking up each others love <3 we plan to go to the beach on Monday because its supposed to be sunny and 84! :) i'm so white its not even funny...I have no tan AT ALL...its ridiculous :/

I have to work one short 5 hour shift tomorrow and then I'm off all next week...my sister is closer and closer to having baby Charlotte and I'm so excited! I'm so happy that I have next week off so if Charlotte comes I'll be free to go to the hospital with my sister :) I found the cutest onesies at Target today, I couldn't resist buying them haha I just can't wait to babysit her now!!




I can't even begin to explain the amount of fun I had today...it was just what I needed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment