Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Say Hello To My Beautiful Niece...Charlotte Paige Culpepper.


Charlotte was born on July 18, 2011 at 9:17am.  She weighed 8lbs and 3oz and is 21 1/4 inches long.  She's the most beautiful baby I've ever seen and I love her so much.  When I held her for the first time she stuck her tongue out at me so I know she's got some of her Auntie in their somewhere. :P The mommy, my sister Jamie, is doing great and is loving being a mom. The daddy, my brother-in-law Ryne, is such an awesome dad! I'm so proud of them :)  I'm so excited because my apartment that I'm getting is literally 5 mins from their place so I'll be able to see her and love on her more often than if I was living in Powhatan.  She's healthy and squirmy and just a cuddle bug.  Her eyes right now are a dark blue but I think they're going to turn to brown ;) What a blessing it is to have such a wonderful and beautiful baby in my life.  I can't wait to be the best Aunt I can be! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment