Thursday, July 14, 2011

That Look.


Tonight I was playing hide and seek with Alyssa with her blankie and she was giggling and just loving it so much when all of the sudden Khris came from behind me grabbed my face and gave me the sweetest kiss.  Later on, I was chasing Alyssa and Jayden around the house and I happened to look over at Khris before taking off towards the kids and he just had this look on this face on pure admiration and I smiled.  As we were watching tv later, he leaned over and grabbed my face the exact same way as before and kissed me again and said, "You're so great with kids that I'll never have to worry about our kids being happy." I couldn't help but smile... :) I know that having children with Khris is a long ways away, even getting married is awhile off but I can't help but to think how awesome our lives will be as a married couple and then eventually having children after that.  I have no doubts, I have no fears.  When I'm with him I'm happier than I could ever be and I can't wait to have that for forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment