Monday, March 5, 2012

Ten Secrets.



Some of these may be tmi for some of you but that's okay that's why they're called secrets...technically you're not supposed to know :P haha 

1. I can't stand having dirt under my fingernails and toenails.  I think having cleanliness of one's nails says a lot about a person's hygiene.

2. I'm a huge procrastinator. I feel sometimes that when I leave assignments for the last minute that I tend to do better...idk how that works? I feel like if I have a lot of time to do something that I'll push it off until the last minute...I really need to work on that one. 

3. I  have stretch marks on my legs and I'm proud of them.  In high school when I first got them from doing colorguard, I was really insecure about them because I thought I was the only girl that had them, but then I realized that every girl has them somewhere on their body and it helped me to overcome my insecurity.  I can confidently wear shorts and a bikini in the summer and not be ashamed.  

4.  I love baking but hardly have the time or the money to do.  Once upon a time I wanted to go to school to be a "professional baker" (if there is even such a thing) but that never happened.  Even though I love to bake...I'm not a huge fan of icing...unless is homemade of course. :) 

5. I hate being the center of attention.  I love doing crazy things and acting crazy, but if I've just met you I'm going to be the shyest person you've ever met.  I love singing in front on my church, but I like singing in groups better.  If my professor asks for a volunteer in class, I'm itching inside to raise my hand, but I never do.  

6. I keep a messy room.  I clean it every now and then when it gets REALLY bad but other than that, I don't make my bed and I fling clothes everywhere.  Even though my mom and dad got on me as a kid about having a clean room, I just never really got it haha.  I love the look and feel of a clean room, but I hardly ever see it.  

7. When I was a teenager I was a text maniac.  I think there was one month where I seriously sent like 15,000 text messages in a month...no lie.  I've lowered my number since then, but still I love texting.  I hate talking on the phone.  I'm a multitasker and I love to do multiple things at multiple times like watch tv, do homework, and talk to Khris all at the same time.  If I'm on the phone my attention has to be focused on one thing and one thing only.  If I pay attention to the tv, I don't hear what the person is saying on the phone and vice versa. 

8. I eat ranch on just about everything.  Pizza, carrots, salad, chicken, fries, sandwiches...everything. Ranch is amazing...Hidden Valley Ranch people/farmers/workers...y'all are my heroes.  

9. I can not draw at all.  When someone asks me to draw a person I seriously draw like I'm in kindergarten.  I never advanced past stick figures and drawing suns at the corner of the paper.  I still draw trees like a piece of broccoli and I still draws clouds like a puff of cotton.  There is no definition to my drawing....at.all. 

10. I can't wait to be a mom...well I mean I can...but I really love kids and I can't wait to have my own. I know some of you will think this is crazy me wanting this at such a young age...but I want to be a young mother.  I want to be able to go outside with my kids and play with them instead of watching them from a window.  I can't wait to help my kids on the homework and get after them for drawing on the walls.  I can't wait to see my child's imagination at work and to see them walk across the stage at the ir high school graduation.  I just can't wait. :) 

So there you have it...10 secrets about me. posting tomorrow about my 9 loves. <3 


No comments:

Post a Comment