Thursday, February 23, 2012

HATERS.



Correct me if I'm wrong but I graduated high school along with 300 and some other students about 2 years ago right? And correct me if I'm wrong again but aren't we supposed to be adults now, acting like adults, and leaving high school in the past? yeah....that's what I thought too. Well apparently there is one (and probably others) who missed the maturity boat and still like to bring up the past from high school.  Well you know what I have to say about that? GROW UP AND GET OVER YOURSELF. You think you have "stuff" on me but your "stuff" is about 5 years too late.  I was a different person back in high school than I am now and you have NO RIGHT digging your nose into my relationship.  If I could I would tell you in person but I'm not going to because you aren't worth my time. You're worthless. You have a boyfriend for pete's sake...it's kind of sad when you have to pry into someone else's relationship when you are in one...or say your in on for that matter. You can talk crap about me behind my back all you want...you can try to come between Khris and I all you want...but no matter what you do it's not going to work and when it comes down to it, I have what you are jealous of and what you want and you're never going to have it. So hate if you want to, its not gonna hurt me any...you're just wasting your time and your energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment