Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Snappy, Short, and At Peace.


Sometimes I get in moods that I can't describe. I don't know why I am in them but I just am.  I'm snappy, I'm short, and I just want to sleep all day.  There is no cure, there is nothing that can be said or done to make me feel better.  I don't know what causes them, but they suck.  Today was one of those days.  I woke up just not in a good mood and it ruined my entire day.  I had a breakdown about what I was going to do for the rest of my life, for no reason at all.  I have no idea where it came from.  The issue of what I am going to do with my life is still there but for some reason, today, I made a huge deal about it.  I sabotaged time with Khris because I was in this mood and I HATE that.  Like I said, I can't control these moods and I don't know how to get out of them.  But today, in the midst of all of that, when I finally got home and I laid my head on his chest as he wrapped his arms around me, I took one look up at his face and he looked back down at mine and I knew that at that moment that I was so crazy for not knowing anything about my future.  I know that no matter what happens in my life, I know one thing is for certain...that one day I'll be able to write his last name after my first...and if that's all my future holds then I'm okay with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment