Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Rays of Sun on a Rainy Day.


It's times like these when I flip open my Bible and just soak up God's word...I know I should be doing this all the time but when something out of the ordinary happens in my life and I just need some guidance, I always know where to turn.  I believe that we all just need to step back from the stresses of life and just read God's word...we can find so much there.  Reach out to the one and only God that can get you through ANYTHING.  I've reached out many times in my life and he's always gotten me through it, yeah it wasn't easy...it was tough....but God never said this life would be easy with Him.  We have to learn to lean and to trust 100% fully in Christ to experience 100% happiness.  I make mistakes daily and I realize that and I realize that everyone else makes mistakes too...no one is perfect.  But that's why we have Christ, he took the penalty for sin so we wouldn't have too...what a gift!

I could go on and on for hours about this, but I'm just so excited to be able to share the amazingness of God with a friend who truly needs it...I believe that it will turn their life around and get it back on track.  Having a strong foundation in God has never failed anyone and after experiencing some many let downs and disappointments they need someone that is going to lift them up and I believe this is the perfect start.

Feeling so blessed today. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment