Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Here's To...

...A New Year 
New Friendships...and mending old ones
Happier smiles and fewer tears...
Spontaneous trips and wild nights 
Falling deeper in love with every glance, kiss, and touch
Having more determination and a stronger backbone
Good grades and less procrastination 
Having the time of my life <3 

I love New Years because not only does it allow me to forget about the past year but to look back and see how far I've come in the past year...how much I've matured, how much I've cherished, and how much I'm thankful for.  I couldn't have had a better year.  2011 brought a better job, a better school, a deeper love for Khris and Me and not to mention my adorable niece Charlotte Paige!  Here's to 2012 may it be as good as if not better than 2011!!!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment