Friday, January 21, 2011

Happy Tears.



Lately all I can do is cry. Cry about missing him. Cry about kissing him. Cry about being with him. Cry about cuddling with him.  But these tears are not tears of sadness they are tears of happiness.  Now that school has started and we're adjusting to a new schedule of not seeing you everyday, when I come home on the weekends and we're watching a movie together in each others arms I can't help but think how blessed I am, how loved I am.  It is beyond my comprehension how two people can be so in love that not being with them when you have the opportunity to be together saddens their hearts like nothing else can.  Whenever we part I wish I had one more kiss, one more hug, one more I love you.  When he says, "You are the one for me. You are the one that I fell in love with..." words i never thought I would hear in a million years...I simply just lower my head as tears from fall my eyes and he gently wipes them away with your finger. He says, "What's wrong?" I simply respond, "Please don't talk and please just kiss me."

Hold me forever in your embrace. Kiss me infinitely. I am forever yours. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment