Wednesday, January 19, 2011

And So It Begins...


Spring Semester. 

Biology 101 
Psychology 101 
Communication Theory 200 
English 202 
History 110 

Lots of reading. Lots of studying. Two things that I'm not fond of.  Last semester I made out with a 3.1 and apparently that's a good thing haha but I know I can do better.  This semester I am going to focus more on actually getting my work done on time and not procrastinate.  Of course, that's a crazy resolution and nearly impossible but I have no choice.  This semester is jam packed and time management will have to be something I master.  Luckily none of these classes are any earlier than 10am so I get a little leeway on my sleep schedule this semester, which I will definitely need.  Also, I plan to eat healthier and to use my free gym access to the gym that's literally 100 feet from my dorm.  Becca and I have already agreed to buy apples and carrots instead of chips and dip. :)



I came back on campus Sunday only because my mom was off work and she wanted to take me to Wal-mart and stock up on my food supply and such. Khris, of course, tagged along :) we all went to dinner at Ruby Tuesday's and it was delicioso! Only to admit that the only thing in my head was what was coming later that night.  I wanted to stop time and just keep him here with me forever.  Well my mom ended up heading back home and Khris stayed for a few hours afterward.  We cuddled up on my bed and watched The Prince and Me <3 with each kiss, with each hug, with each I love you it was getting closer to the time for him to go.  After the movie went off, we just laid together and just held each other...knowing that we wouldn't get this for the next 4 days when we were used to having it everyday over winter break.  Then the time came...we left the room...went down the elevator...walked outside. I turned and looked at him, gave him a hug, and the tears started swelling up in my eyes.  I couldn't hold them back...why would I try to?? We kissed and hug numerous times and said I love you about a million times to make up for the 4 days that we wouldn't get to say it in person.  When we were holding hands we said our goodbyes and I felt his fingers slip away from mine as a tear dropped down both of our cheeks.  I turned and walked back inside and he turned to go to his car. I rushed back up to my room and pulled the shades up and watched him walk down the sidewalk and up the road.  There came a point where he got so far that the buildings and trees blocked him from my view and it was not until then that it really hit me that he was gone for 4 days...

"It was the hardest thing I've ever had to do." "What?" "Walking away from you when I knew you were crying."


<3 Forever and Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment