Thursday, November 10, 2011

Sisters.


The bond of a sisters can not be broken.  No matter what they will always be sisters.  We will always be there for each other in the good times and the bad.  No matter how many fights we had a kids, we still love each other more than anything.  My sister is so strong and has been my entire life and now is the time where I have to be strong for her...and it has put my life in a new perspective.  What she's going through has made me think a lot and has made me wish I could just take it back like it never happened.  But I can't no matter how bad I want to.  He isn't worth it and he never was, so I'm gonna be the person my sister needs because right now a hug and a phone call means the world to her.  She doesn't deserve what has happened but you know what? He doesn't deserve her.

My sister will probably never read this, but I'm okay with that...she knows that I love her so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment