Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Random Thought for the Day!


I'm sitting here in Shafer waiting for Khris to get out of class simply just because he's always warm and its freakin' freezing outside.  There is old school Justin Timberlake playing in the background and I'm munching on an everything bagel with cream cheese and drinking an apple juice.  Ever since I've moved to RVA I've realized its all about the little things.  You can't live an extravagant life in RVA but that's how its supposed to be.  We're supposed to have empty gas tanks and live off of ramen (I actually am living off of ramen bc Lisa and I have yet to go to the grocery store) and we're supposed to eat junk food ALL THE TIME.  I don't really know where I'm going with this post but I feel the need to blog.  You know sometimes you just have to rant about the most random things just to get them off your mind?  Well that's what I'm doing.  I've had to be there for a lot of people here lately and I absolutely love it.  I had to be there for my sister when she was going through a tough time (and still is) and right now I'm being strong for my best friend Heather.  Lord knows that if I EVER get my hands on that guy....oh it would bad.  I can't explain how painful it is for me to see someone be scared of place they've loved all their life and because of stupid ass guy she's got hurt really bad.  But I know she'll grow from and that something positive will come out of it.

I recently signed up for classes and I'm taking 16 credits all on MWF...I'm happy about his decision but I hope I don't regret putting all my classes on the same days and that I don't get burned out.  Exams are coming up so I probably won't post for awhile.

I find myself not posting as often as I have in the past.  Usually when I would post it would be when I had something negative to get off my mind or to complain about how unhappy I was.  The other day Khris mentioned to me that I don't blog that much anymore and he asked me why I didn't.  I simply said that because when I was without him at Longwood, my blog was my way of getting the frustration of not seeing him out of me because if it dwelt inside me it would have tore me apart.  Well I guess the reason why I don't blog that much is because I'm happy with my life.  I'm satisfied with where I am.  I guess that's no reason to not blog and maybe I should blog about the happy parts...maybe that'll be my New Years' Resolution...blog about the happy stuff, not the sad stuff... this'll probably be the first resolution I actually stick too...because Lord knows going to the gym 3 days a week isn't actually going to happen... :P

So I've ranted long enough and Khris is now out of class and is walking towards me at this very moment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment