Saturday, May 14, 2011

VCUUUUUU!!!


So for some reason Blogger was down yesterday and I couldn't blog which sucked because I really wanted to share my news! I GOT ACCEPTED TO VCU! This kick starts so many new and exciting plans for me :) No more longwood, no more good byes.  I finally get to be that sickening couple walking around campus and I will play that role proudly haha (but not too proud of course).  I'm so excited to be living with my besties Heather, Amy, and Lisa and spending a lot of freaking time with Khris! I can not wait to be a part of something...for real.  I never really felt "at home" at Longwood...even on the first weekend there of my freshman year, something just didn't feel right, but I ignored it thinking it was just my nerves getting the best of me, but in fact I ended up not liking it.  I'm glad that I listened to myself and decided to make this decision for me despite other people's opinions of what I should do. I feel my time at Longwood has taught me a lot about love and a lot about who I am as an individual and I can't wait to see what experiences VCU has for me and my future.

I now bleed Black and Gold and I couldn't be happier. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment