Saturday, May 7, 2011

I Made It.

1st day of class...
Studying for my first round on finals...and realizing that caffeine is amazing.
Little Miss Grown Up...
Second Semester Load...
Taking silly pics & making crazy videos when stress gets the best of us... 
Studying for second semester finals.

Over the past 8 months I've learned a lot...

1. Khris and I are never meant to be apart.
2. Living with your best friend really makes you tests the strength of your friendship.
3. Skype saves lives.
4. I learned to stand up for myself.
6. I can not keep fish alive.
5. Distance doesn't matter.
6. I can successfully live on my own...kinda.
7. Not everything is going to work out the way you planned.
8. Compromising is a bad thing sometimes.
7. My mom is the strongest woman I know (I already knew this, but this year proved it even more).
8. College isn't all is crapped up to be...
9. Partying on the weekends is really embarrassing...for other people on my floor.
10. Coming home on the weekends actually does change things...but I don't regret doing it.
11. Last but not least, I learned that Longwood wasn't for me. I thought it was but things change.

I can't wait to be a VCU Ram next year...I can't wait to be around a crowd of people that aren't stumbling and throwing up every weekend. I can't wait to live with my besties Amy, Heather, and Lisa! I can't wait to live on my own in my own apartment.  I have so many things to look forward to this coming semester of school and I'm sure there will be hardships, challenges, and obstacles that get in my way but now that I realized what's right for me, I can't wait to face all of that head on with all my friends and my boyfriend right behind me.  Let's just say having a 3 month summer is about the best thing ever right now and I can't wait to start living it up!!

SUMMER 2011, lets have an awesome time. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment