Thursday, May 19, 2011

Busy Bee.


Well I'm finally off for the weekend... :) I'm excited to spend some time with Khris in the morning.  Since summer has started we've both been working a lot to try to save up as much money as we can and even though I still see him everyday, whether it be 5 mins, an hour, or several, I feel like I haven't really spent time with him.  We haven't had a date night in awhile because we've been so busy but hopefully there's one right around the corner.  I'm also excited to see my girls tomorrow! We're going to see Bridesmaids...so that should be fun! :) and then finally after that my mom, sister, and myself are getting pedicures! You have no idea how excited I am about this...working all day almost everyday gets hard on a girls feet so I can't wait to have them pampered for a least 30 mins haha :)

Saturday is Jessy and Andrew's wedding. I'm super excited about this simply just because I'll be able to witness a love between two people bonded together forever. I love weddings, they make me happy. I can't wait to have my own someday. <3 Saturday is my cousin's bday as well and we're having dinner with the fam that night so that should be fun.  As you can see, my weekend is pretty packed, and its only 2 days. haha crazy.

I've been out of school for like 2 weeks now and I've still have yet to unpack all my stuff. Its ridiculous. I've been so busy that I do a little here and a little there but somehow I never get finished.  Speaking of moving...I think that Heather, Amy, Lisa, and I finally found an apartment in Richmond that starts on July 1. By the time I get all my stuff unpacked I'll just have to pack it right back up haha sad. :/ but anyway...

Khris is out tonight with his guys for the bachelor party (pray for them please) they went to Dave & Busters and I'm pretty sure you know what happens from there...lol but since he's out its just me, my blog, and some pretty sweet music for the night :) sometimes I just need me time and I'm loving it right about now.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment