Monday, December 13, 2010

Love Is. Love Does Not. Love Will. Love Never. Love Always.



I've finally found you. I finally know what love means. I finally know what it's like to smile and not cry. I finally feel wanted and needed in this world.

Words can't begin to explain this unstoppable feeling I have when I'm with you. I feel like I can reach the stars.  I feel like I'm driving down the highway at 100mph with you without any intention of stopping.  There's no end in sight.

I never listened to my parents or my friends when they said that "love will come when you least expect it" but that's just it...it does.  People think that love is luck but let me tell you. Yeah, love might seem like the hardest thing to find, but if it were easy to find then finding it wouldn't make you feel so alive.  It wouldn't be cherished. It wouldn't be indescribable. It wouldn't be worth living for.

I could go on and on about the wonderful things about love and the joy it brings you but no matter what I say no one will understand because the way I describe our love is only understandable by the two people who are in love.  Every love is different and love means something different to everyone. Personally, love to me means putting the other person's happiness above your own.  Giving and providing for that person with no intentions of receiving anything in return.

Love is not proud. Love does not boast. Love after all matters the most.  Love does not run.  Love does not hide. Love does not keep locked inside.  Love is the river that flows through.  Love with sustain. Love will provide. Love will not cease at the end of time. Love will protect. Love always hopes.  Love still believes when you don't. Love is the arms that are holding you. Love is right here. Love is alive. And love is a place you will fly to.... Love never fails you.


Nothing is greater than this.....right here....right now. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment