Thursday, October 7, 2010

Life As I Know It.


It's been over a month since I've last blogged but only because i'm SOOOOO busy getting adjusted to college. My classes are going great, except for my math class, ugh. I am now attending BCM (Baptist Collegiate Ministries) weekly and writing for the Longwood newspaper, The Rotunda. I love it here, the people, the classes, the activities, everything.  Of course I have been able to manage to get myself home every weekend since I've been here but oh well, its for a good reason, Khris! :)

Khris and I are doing phenomenal! I couldn't have asked for a better boyfriend <3 The distance is manageable even though we skype every night and see each other every weekend.  With our busy schedules put together we hardly speak throughout the day but its at night when we get to skype that I cherish most.  We're going on 5 months now and I've never been happier.

Home is crappy, so let's not talk about that.

This weekend is Fall Break and I'm heading home to stay with Khris for the weekend! Becca's birthday is on monday so I'll be partying up her 19th year of life with her Monday night with all our friends!

Off to the infamous Dhall to get some grub before English.

Till next time,
Shelbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment