Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Colors of My Life.


College. Family. Boyfriend. Friends. 4 things. All of equal importance.

College is going well, just stressful around this time because of midterms and papers but that's to be expected.  Stats still sucks even though on mondays homework I got 100% WHOOP WHOOP. :D My other classes are alright...nothing special really. I'm maintaining an average grade and honestly, I'm perfectly fine with that.  I often find myself not pushing myself 100% because I'm satisfied with only pushing myself 85%.  The living situation, not going exactly as I had planned.  I'm not sleeping well at night and I wake up as exhausted as I was the night before, if not more exhausted.  Compromising happening? nope. ugh this subject pisses me off so lets move on...

Family right now is better than it was before.  My dad and I went through a time when we were both pissed at each other and I didn't feel the want to talk to him so I didn't.  I didn't feel the need to apologize to him because I didn't do anything wrong in my eyes.  So I waited for him to call me first.  It took him about a week to realize that I wasn't calling him first and that the ball was in his court.  He called, actually apologized, and we're now fine. :) Mom is coming up to Longwood today to take me out to dinner and to go grocery shopping! YAY <3

My boyfriend is amazing.  All positive things to say here for sure.  We're coming up on our 6 months which is this coming Sunday the 24th!  The distance is sometimes hard to deal with when I'm stressed and I just need a hug but the way I see it is that the time we are not together makes the time we are together that much more special....cliche, but true.  6 months of perfectness and I am definitely in love. <3 Forever and Always!

I miss my friends A LOT. I'm so busy nowadays that I hardly see my friend Courtney and she's on campus here with me. :(  I miss my friends at VCU: Heather, Chelsea, Amy, Jared, and Rachel.  All my guard friends... :( The Colony starts up soon and all of then save Heather are doing it and I don't know what I'm going to do...if I did spin The Colony I would see them almost every weekend but that would then cut down on my time with Khris and I definitely don't want to do that...so I don't know, time will tell. Auditions are on Nov. 6th so I have some time to think about it.

Well that is all for now... much love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment