Friday, October 8, 2010

Come On Baby....Let's Fall.


As I am sitting here on your bed with you, you're playing Halo Reach with your brother Jamie and I'm sitting here saying to myself what a goofy, nerdy boyfriend I have :P but you know what? I wouldn't have it any other way.

The other day, you told me you were listening to the radio about other girls and how they hated being called "pet" names...i however, love them :D I love being called beautiful, baby, pumpkin, and whosabooboo (inside joke lol) I'd rather be called those names than a degrading name that most guys use.

You and me, yea we're one of kind.

All it took for me was a few months, some late starry nights, a few movie dates, your family, and some music for me to realize our heartbeats were the same. I am head over heels in love.  I never thought that I would EVER find something so real, so special, so perfect.

People always say that every couple has there fights and disagreements, and I'm sure we will have them in the future, but for right I'm focusing on the relationship we have now without any fights or disagreements.

So as I lay here in your arms, I wish this moment to last forever but it will soon pass and I will have to go back to Longwood but for tonight, lets fall in love with each other all over again. <3

Forever and Always. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment